What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII): This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Non-Personal Identifiable Information (NPII): This includes information that cannot be used to identify you, such as your browser type, IP address, and browsing history.
- Health Information: This includes information about your health, such as your medical history, medications, and allergies.
- Employment Information: This includes information about your employment, such as your job title, company name, and contact information.
How do we collect your information?
We collect your information in the following ways:
- When you create an account: You provide us with your PII when you create an account on our website.
- When you use our website or services: We collect your NPII when you use our website or services. This information is collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- When you contact us: You provide us with your PII when you contact us for customer support or to ask a question.
- From third-party sources: We may collect information about you from third-party sources, such as social media networks or public records.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Provide you with our website or services
- Improve our website or services
- Send you marketing communications
- Contact you about your account
- Personalize your experience on our website
- Prevent fraud and abuse
- Conduct research and analysis
How do we share your information?
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Service providers: We use service providers to help us operate our website or services. These service providers may have access to your personal information in order to perform their duties.
- Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you joint products or services.
- Legal authorities: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or by a court of law.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can access, update, or delete your personal information by logging into your account.
- You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email you receive from us.
- You can opt out of cookies by changing your browser settings.
- You can request to see your personal information that we have collected about you by contacting us at [email protected]
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. These steps include:
- Using secure servers to store your personal information
- Encrypting your personal information when it is transmitted over the Internet
- Reviewing our data security practices regularly
Our website or services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
Additional Information for Absence Approval
- We will only use your health information to provide you with our website or services.
- We will not share your health information with any third parties without your consent.
- We will only collect employment information that is necessary to provide you with our website or services.
- We will not share your employment information with any third parties without your consent.